Capri Fitness & Rec
Re-Tire recycled rubber
USA made Re-Tire recycled rubber is available in multiple thicknesses in rolls and tiles. Suitable for a variety of fitness and recreational areas, Re-Tire is made with post-consumer SBR tire waste and EPDM rubber.
Fitness & Rec has Declare Label Status LBC Red List Free and is FloorScore certified.
The monitor settings on your computer/device may affect the colors of the Capri products shown on this website.
Thicknesses and Sizes
|Thicknesses||Roll Size||Tile Sizes||Interlocking Tile
(8 mm or grater)
|Strength & Endurance||3.2, 4, 6, 9, 12mm||4″ wide||12″x24″ & 24″x24″||36″x36″||24″x24″||36″x36″|
|Stamina & Tone||3.2, 4, 6, 9, 12mm||4″ wide||12″x24″ & 24″x24″||36″x36″
Black Tie+ Cart Enlarge
Nightlight+ Cart Enlarge
Starry Night+ Cart Enlarge
Moon Rocks+ Cart Enlarge
Sunspots+ Cart Enlarge
Hot Coals+ Cart Enlarge
After Glow+ Cart Enlarge
Fireglow+ Cart Enlarge
Black Forest+ Cart Enlarge
Blue Moon+ Cart Enlarge
Twilight Zone+ Cart Enlarge
Black Earth+ Cart Enlarge
Rubber granules for custom mixes
Create your own custom mixes. Minimum for STRENGTH & ENDURANCE custom mix: ONLY 200 square feet per mix. STRENGTH is created with 10% color • ENDURANCE is created with 20% color.
Custom mixes of STAMINA & TONE are available with incremental minimums (amounts are dependent on thickness).
- Areas with free weights require 8 mm or greater.
- Stationary equipment including spinning bikes require 6 mm or greater.
- Areas where ice skates are worn require skate guards as skates will ruin the floor.
- Site applied finish coats are optional on Re-Tire Strength, Endurance, Stamina & Tone colors.
- Skive marks in the manufacturing process are inherent.