Capri Fitness & Rec
Re-Tire recycled rubber
USA made Re-Tire recycled rubber is available in multiple thicknesses in rolls and tiles. Suitable for a variety of fitness and recreational areas, Re-Tire is made with post-consumer SBR tire waste and EPDM rubber.
Fitness & Rec has Declare Label Status LBC Red List Free and is FloorScore certified.
The monitor settings on your computer/device may affect the colors of the Capri products shown on this website.
Thicknesses and Sizes
|Thicknesses||Roll Size||Tile Sizes||Interlocking Tile
(8 mm or greater)
|Strength & Endurance||3.2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12mm||4′ wide||12″x24″ & 24″x24″||36″x36″||24″x24″||36″x36″|
|Stamina & Tone||3.2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12mm||4′ wide||12″x24″ & 24″x24″||36″x36″
Black Tie RT4006Enlarge
Starry Night RT4008Enlarge
Moon Rocks RT4007Enlarge
Hot Coals RT4009Enlarge
After Glow RT4010Enlarge
Black Forest RT4004Enlarge
Blue Moon RT4003Enlarge
Twilight Zone RT4012Enlarge
Black Earth RT4013Enlarge
Rubber granules for custom mixes
Create your own custom mixes. Incremental minimums (amounts are dependent on thickness) will apply.
- Areas with free weights require 8 mm or greater.
- Stationary equipment including spinning bikes require 6 mm or greater.
- Areas where ice skates are worn require skate guards as skates will ruin the floor.
- Capri Fitness & Rec is listed on mindful MATERIALS.
- Site applied finish coats are optional on Re-Tire Strength, Endurance, Stamina & Tone colors.
- Skive marks in the manufacturing process are inherent.