Re-Tire recycled rubber
recycled rubber rolls & tiles
USA made Re-Tire offers great slip resistance, good sound absorption, comfort under foot, durability and can handle heavy rolling loads.
Re-Tire, available in multiple thicknesses in rolls, tiles and interlocking tiles, has Declare Label status LBC Red List Free and is FloorScore certified.
Created with blends of SBR and EPDM, Re-Tire Basics, Kaleidoscope and Medley* are offered in both saturated colors and subtle neutrals. *Unique to Capri Collections, Re-Tire Medley colors also include cork content. All Re-Tire colors meet the requirements for a variety of commercial flooring and vertical installations.
The monitor settings on your computer/device may affect the colors of the Capri products shown on this website.
Medley (with cork content)
White Tie RT4316Enlarge
Cork Tracks RT4314Enlarge
Night Cork RT4001Enlarge
Sea Glass RT4317Enlarge
- Re-Tire colors are created by combining EPDM and SBR tire waste; post-consumer and pre-consumer recycled content vary per color.
- Thicknesses: 3.2, 4, 6, 8, and 9 mm (fitness areas with free weights require 8mm or greater).
- Rolls: 4′ wide.
- Tiles: 24″ x 24″ and 12″ x 24″.
- Interlocking tiles 8mm or greater: 24″ x 24″.
- All Re-Tire colors are also available in 12 mm thickness in roll good format.
- Medley, Kaleidoscope and Basics colors require site applied finish coats.
- Re-Tire custom color mixes are available.
- Re-Tire is listed on mindful MATERIALS.
- With recycled content, shade variations within rolls/tiles and from lot to lot are possible. Skive/knife marks from the manufacturing process are inherent.
- Capri also offers Capri Fitness & Rec with Re-Tire collections: Strength (previously branded as Down & Dirty), Endurance (previously branded as Shades of Black), Stamina and Tone. Check out the Capri Fitness & Rec page.