Re-Tire recycled rubber
recycled rubber rolls & tiles
USA made Re-Tire offers great slip resistance, good sound absorption, comfort under foot, durability and can handle heavy rolling loads.
Re-Tire, available in multiple thicknesses in rolls, tiles and interlocking tiles, has Declare Label status LBC Red List Free and is FloorScore certified.
Created with blends of SBR and EPDM, Re-Tire Basics, Kaleidoscope and Medley* are offered in both saturated colors and subtle neutrals. *Unique to Capri Collections, Re-Tire Medley colors also include cork content. All Re-Tire colors meet the requirements for a variety of commercial flooring and vertical installations.
The monitor settings on your computer/device may affect the colors of the Capri products shown on this website.
Medley (with cork content)
White Tie RT4316Enlarge
Cork Tracks RT4314Enlarge
Night Cork RT4001Enlarge
Sea Glass RT4317Enlarge
Rubber granules for custom mixes
Please inquire about custom mix procedures and minimum incremental requirements.
- Re-Tire colors are created by combining EPDM and SBR tire waste; post-consumer and pre-consumer recycled content vary per color.
- Thicknesses: 3.2, 4, 6, 8, 9 and 12 mm (fitness areas with free weights require 8mm or greater).
- Rolls: 4′ wide.
- Tiles: 24″ x 24″ and 12″ x 24″.
- Interlocking tiles 8mm or greater: 24″ x 24″.
- Medley, Kaleidoscope and Basics colors require site applied finish coats.
- Re-Tire custom color mixes are available.
- Re-Tire is listed on mindful MATERIALS.
- With recycled content, shade variations within rolls/tiles and from lot to lot are possible. Skive/knife marks from the manufacturing process are inherent.
- Capri also offers Capri Fitness & Rec with Re-Tire collections: Strength (previously branded as Down & Dirty), Endurance (previously branded as Shades of Black), Stamina and Tone. Check out the Capri Fitness & Rec page.