Eco-Clicks Linoleum Plus
Eco-Clicks Linoleum Plus is available in an array of colors and patterns on the Uniclic tongue and groove floating floor system. Linoleum is made with all natural and/or renewable raw materials, is antimicrobial, hypo-allergenic & antistatic.
Suitable for a variety of commercial and residential installations, floating floor can be installed on, above and below grade. As the name implies, floating floors “float” as a unit with expansion spaces necessary.
The monitor settings on your computer/device may affect the colors of the Capri products shown on this website.
- Created in 3 layers, the top layer is 2 mm prefinished (no need for site applied finish at time of installation) linoleum applied to a 1 mm cork layer; middle layer is 6 mm moisture resistant HDF board with an edge sealing system and the bottom layer is 1.5 mm cork underlayment.
- Plank size: 12″ x 36″ (nominal) x 10.5 mm
- No material in Eco-Clicks Linoleum Plus are on the Red List.
- 34.4% pre consumer recycled content • 36% rapidly renewable content • no added urea formaldehyde
- All patterns/colors are random. Note: ambering (caused by oxidation of linseed oil) can create a yellowish cast on the surface of the linoleum. This is temporary and once the linoleum is exposed to light the ambering disappears.